• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Losing my Mind

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snow...cold...snow...cold.... every other day. I've plowed, shoveled, froze, and shoveled some more. This is the worst Wisconsin winter I can remember in my 60+ years. I'm going frickin crazy. I can't go to the indoor driving range because I've got to plow and shovel more snow. :real angry::(:hunter::ugly25::dead::faintthud:mad:

Sorry, I had to rant.... :(

Oh man do I hear you loud and clear.

Horrid winter this year. A complete deep freeze. I would not be surprised if the local courses are a month late opening because of how long its going to take the ground to thaw. For the first time in my life I am actually feeling depressed, and this shitty winter is 100% to blame.
I am going on an ice fishing trip this weekend so that should help. Two hours in by snow machine to a nice little cottage on an island. Area is known for its excellent lake trout fishing.

I hate snow!!!!! We have alternating weeks of lots of snow and then below 0*. I'm supposed to have golf team tryouts end of March, beginning of April, with our first tournament April 15th but it will probably still be snowing then!

I hate winter. I haven't played since friggen' New Year's Day...

:dead:

Seriously, give me an orange ball and a 4x4, and I'll go out there, even if it's all closed.

Gonna be 63 F and sunny here this weekend... :laugh: :beach3: :thumbs up:

cold here today too.....51 and windy!:laugh:......well, it has been 70,...and gonna be in the 70's this weekend!

Hey you two, stay out of here! This is a rant thread, don't try to make us feel worse! :D

OK, I'll rant. It's only in the high 40°Fs here today and the wind is blowing hard. It will probably be too cold to go to the range tonight. :(

I may go postal.

:hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter:

I'm going to say this again.... The global warming scare is crap!! I think I've got a glacier starting in my back yard.... :( If they take this years data and put it in their "global warming" formula it should totally shoot the theory down. Then these jokers will have to move on and scare us with some supposed "asteroid strikes" or some comet coming too close or excessive "sun spots". Duh. :)

70* here...come out to California and enjoy 12 months of golf a year..

OK, I'll rant. It's only in the high 40°Fs here today and the wind is blowing hard. It will probably be too cold to go to the range tonight. :(

I may go postal.

:hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter:

Check your weekend forecast...should be similar to/better than mine!! :laugh:

I'm going to say this again.... The global warming scare is crap!! I think I've got a glacier starting in my back yard.... :( If they take this years data and put it in their "global warming" formula it should totally shoot the theory down. Then these jokers will have to move on and scare us with some supposed "asteroid strikes" or some comet coming too close or excessive "sun spots". Duh. :)

Careful, don't want to piss off Al Gore. He might un-invent the internet and then what will you do besides shovel snow?:laugh:

I have a reserve drill this weekend that I can't get out of.
Yeah, but at least you won't be in the cold and snow like these other guys!!!:biglol::biglol::biglol::killersmiley:

Yeah, but at least you won't be in the cold and snow like these other guys!!!:biglol::biglol::biglol::killersmiley:

You guys are just mean.

Oh, it'll be in the 70s here this weekend. :p

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35