• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Losing my Mind

This is the worst winter we have had since I can remember. Its starting to look up though and the first tournament is only two weeks away. Today its only a high of about 45ish.

Hang in there WBL I'm in the same boat about 70 days til the season starts for us.

Im with ya WBL...Although this weekend is forcast is 55*!!wonder if the snow will melt and the course will dry up enough by sunday?If not driving range maybe?

Calling for the 40* mark down here on sunday!!!!

Of course that means while its raining its going to turn from rain>Freezing rain>snow

Which si always fun to drive on monday morning

By tomorrow afternoon, our area will have broken a snowfall record for the month of Feb. that has lasted for 108 years (predicted to get another 4" tonight). Record snowfall in January too. Yeah...this sucks!

It's painful, no doubt; my hands are cracking from practicing at our outdoor range (heaters don't work).

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

By tomorrow afternoon, our area will have broken a snowfall record for the month of Feb. that has lasted for 108 years (predicted to get another 4" tonight). Record snowfall in January too. Yeah...this sucks!

It's painful, no doubt; my hands are cracking from practicing at our outdoor range (heaters don't work).

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

Where do you live?

I'm also scheduled to get 4 inches tonight and break the record for overall snowfall in a winter. Any my range has "heaters" but they are complete crap.

Rockford? It's gonna take forever for all the snow to melt

Where do you live?

I'm also scheduled to get 4 inches tonight and break the record for overall snowfall in a winter. Any my range has "heaters" but they are complete crap.

Rockford? It's gonna take forever for all the snow to melt

Northeast of Lansing in a rural area.

Rockford, Michigan?

If so, you guys on the west coast are getting pounded this year; I used to work in GR a few years back and commuted there every (and I mean EVERY) day. Retired now:)

WE'VE MADE IT INTO MARCH..............ONLY 20+ DAYS UNTIL KENTUCKY GOLF TRIP..............WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The news said last night that this was the 3rd worst winter we've had since they started recording snow accumulation.

I've had the flu for 5 days now...typing on my laptop in bed praying to get better for my trip to Myrtle Beach on Tuesday...otherwise, I cancel that too.

My snowblower has seen more action this winter than my automobile....Since I've lived here in Hooterville, I've only been snowed in from work one....this winter I've been prevented from going to work 3 times and coming home from work once.

Only upshot is our simulators are bringing in $$$.

But then because of that, I can't get on myself!

The winter isn't too bad here. Last year we had 2 weeks of straight weather below -45*c. And during Christmas break we got a 2 feet of snow in 12 hours. Not nearly as much snow or cold temps as last year. From my memory anyway, I walked to school in that and the walk is much easier this year, statistics might prove me wrong though, not sure.

My first round last year consisted of the ponds being frozen over and snow still in some spots.

Can't wait to get out soon though!

indacup. You can't go to Myrtle Beach. You're supposed to be at the Milwaukee Golf Show Friday!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?