• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need a shaft for a my sumo

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, I need a new shaft for my Sumo SQ 5000 (Round). Currently it has a stock shaft and that just doesnt work for me. You guys have any suggestions? Most of you know me and my game. I dont have my #'s for this new driver, but im a high swing speed player with a now pretty smooth transition. Looking for something to bring the flight down a little, as well as making it a fairway seeking machine.

Ive been looking at a Diamana Whiteboard 73X. Tried all the Oziks with no success, possibly a PM702? I want something stout, but not a board like the Prototype V2's in my FW's with like 1* of tourqe.

Woah!!! Its a ghost...

Sorry really can't help you but I'm sure someone that can will chime in.

BTW how's the job search going?

Hey man, good to hear your voice again. Manchester Golfer is raving about the Blueboard 83g X-flex he put into his driver.

Joe, i'll pm you,tim, and some other orlando guys about coming out and playing these courses I have privaliges on. Also, my job seems safe for now. Anyhow, that BB is very weak even in X, The only one i'd do is WB. I should be around more hopefully. Still working 55+ hours a week and trying to keep my game somewhat decent.

Both the blue board and the Solution will be way to tip soft for what he wants.

Try an Accuflex Evo if you can still find one. The white board is a great choice buy very pricey. You can probably get a Fuji Speeder 757 for a pretty good price on e-bay.

I have a Grafalloy Red if that turns your crank. Cheap too.

R35

It's an S flex. The only X I have is the Rifle Tour Sabre Low Vector.

R35

I have an Evo in S if anyone wants that as well

Why didn't you have any success with the Oziks? I assume they didn't 'feel' right, to boardy, to soft, what exactly?

Accra sc-75, blue board 83, dvs 70--- all solid and good feeling shafts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520