• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New driver project (Solutions)

VT, that sucks - think he's sincere or do you think he just can't part with such a good shaft for $25?

will he give you a red one in Stiff? - are you picky about color?
I think VT should grab it for $25, then sell it. Be the ho.

VT, that sucks - think he's sincere or do you think he just can't part with such a good shaft for $25?

will he give you a red one in Stiff? - are you picky about color?

I think he's just some ebay ******* that doesn't want to lose a few bucks on a shaft.

And I prefer the red :D

If it's stiff you're after, I woulda just given you one outta my supply....

R35

Not up on this shaft. What do you compare it to?

And, I can give you a mailing address for a free shaft. :D

Vt, you after seeing you hit driver you may want to look for a solutions in L flex.

PS- I'll take that x-flex off you :)

Vt, you after seeing you hit driver you may want to look for a solutions in L flex.

PS- I'll take that x-flex off you :)

very nice... :D

I suppose I'll have to put your 20 bucks towards some new grips then ;)

If you chart it the curve is identical to a Matrix Ozik Code 7. And no flex point. The flex is universal. The whole shaft flexes.

Sidenote:

I had a Matrix distributor contact me and basically called me everything from a Liar to words that I know would be filtered here...

I sent him one and said test it yourself...if you can prove my results are wrong, I'll admit it and issue a retraction.

That was about four months ago and he has not called me since nor returned my calls.

Sidenote:

I had a Matrix distributor contact me and basically called me everything from a Liar to words that I know would be filtered here...

I sent him one and said test it yourself...if you can prove my results are wrong, I'll admit it and issue a retraction.

That was about four months ago and he has not called me since nor returned my calls.

did you get my PMs?

Sidenote:

That's a great story - Weren't you / aren't you a Matrix distributor as well? I vaguely remember hearing about some of these things collecting dust in your shop after the Solution arrived.

That's a great story - Weren't you / aren't you a Matrix distributor as well? I vaguely remember hearing about some of these things collecting dust in your shop after the Solution arrived.

Yes, we're a Matrix dealer....and there's some really good shafts in their line...it just happens that one of their models is identical to a lesser price offering.

So even though the Matrix rep was pissed he still was greedy enough to "let" you keep selling Matrix shafts? :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520