• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nick Faldo

mwgolf

Reaction score
Nick Faldo is, as of recently, a cbs, and occasionally the golf Channel, announcer. Do you guys think he is good at announcing? I think he has some very valid and strong points but tends to get a little off topic.

Just wanted to hear some thoughts.

really like him the booth. keeps it simple and fun.

I'm starting to warm up to him. I thought he was a bit of a stuffy prick when he first started in the booth, but he's starting to get into the swing of things. I think spending some time with Feherty is really starting to help him.

Better than Johnny Miller.
icon10.gif

I like Faldo, think he does a good job.
Johnny Miller just needs to shut the hell up.

I'm starting to warm up to him. I thought he was a bit of a stuffy prick when he first started in the booth, but he's starting to get into the swing of things. I think spending some time with Feherty is really starting to help him.
Yeah, that's kinda how I feel about you! :D I like Faldo announcing...I like Feherty better than any of them!

:ukflag:Faldo talks funny.........

Faldo is OK. Miller is the best in the biz, how anyone can hate him is beyond me.

Faldo is OK. Miller is the best in the biz, how anyone can hate him is beyond me.
I must be beyond you, because Johnny Miller is a complete ASS.

David Faherty and Gary Mccord

I think he's good. I like his insight.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35