• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Qmotions golf simulator

Rosmo

All around nice guy
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the Qmotions golf simulator...the one with the swing arm you can hook up to your computer and play Tiger Woods 2004. Just for clarification I know that it will probably not be the most accurate thing in the world and I'm not going to be using it as a teaching aid, more along the lines of just something for fun when its raining.

What I'm wondering is how durable it is and hoping it has a somewhat realistic ball flight and distance. So if anyone has any experience with this product I would appreciate the feedback.

Rosmo.

If you end up buying it, or one like it, be certain to post a review on here. I have been looking for a guinee pig on the lower priced simulators for quite some time.

I am beginning to think when I finish my basement, this winter I may end up spending a little more on one. Most of what I have heard about these, which is very, very, little, is that you probably need to spend $600-800 to get one that will realistically tell you how you are doing. I am yet to find anyone that has bought the Qmotions.

I had one of those for about two weeks. It was actually the one they came out with before it had computer software but the device was the same.

It never seemed to matter what club I hit or how hard I hit it. Every shot was displayed as going about the same distance. I also had trouble lowering the ball to a point that hitting irons felt right. Maybe it would be ok as a game but I didn't see that it had any value for practice. Thankfully Golfsmith took it back without a problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301