• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Questions for the shaft experts on here.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Reaction score
Ok, its getting close to spring time here and I want to get the stable of drivers ready. Money is still really tight so instead of buying new shafts I want to try the shafts out of a few reject drivers in other heads.

I have a Harrison Mugen No Limit S60, does anyone know the performance characteristics on this shaft. I've checked their site but its not listed any more. I'm thinking about putting it into a Bridgestone J33p 9.5º head. I loved this club till the GD YSQ snapped off at the hosel.

I've also got a R580 TM 10.5º I want to give another go. I have a UST V2 stiff, can I put a little weight in the tip of it and soften up the rebar feel it has? A 10.5º is a little to high of a launch for me, isn't the V2 a low trajectory shaft? The specs of the shaft are, flex-S/ wt.- 67g/ torgue- 2.9º/ butt stiffness 267/ mid stiffness 7.0/ tip stiffness-30/ tip parallel 4.0"/ tip OD .350"

"...I have a Harrison Mugen No Limit S60, does anyone know the performance characteristics on this shaft. I've checked their site but its not listed any more. ..."

Check out this guys site, I hear it's really cool --> Mugen 65

Incidentally, didn't you have one of these in a Renegade awhile back???

Check out this guys site, I hear it's really cool --> Mugen 65

Incidentally, didn't you have one of these in a Renegade awhile back???

Lol, yep, thats what the shaft is in right now, the Renegade. Thanks for the link, I didn't know if you'd still have the info up on older shafts, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520