• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rifle Flighted vs Rifle Stepless

S300 DG and S300 Sensicore are exactly the same in terms of feel and weight. (Actually, S, the Sensicore is 3 grams less for a S300...my bad there..)

Rock35, not sure what you are trying to say with that post. I have TT shafts with Sensicore, and they are 4 grams heavier with the Sensicore, not lighter. It's the same shaft, they just add the Sensicore inserts, so that makes it heavier. Some of the eguipment catalogs have the numbers backwards, which is why you might have gotten the wrong info. I hope this helps some.

As for the Rifle Flighted shafts. I built a set of irons with them and I really liked them. Easy to get the ball in the air with the 3 iron. There is a progressive change in the kick point for the set. They aren't one kick point for 3 shafts and a different kick point for the next 3 shafts. It's a small difference from one shaft to the next, to the next, all the way through the set. The 3 iron shaft is a little different from the 4 iron shaft,and so on. This way, you will not feel a change at any point in the set.

Rockford35 said:
Thanks 'Tim.

Funny how it's so tough to find concrete info on Rifle shafts. The Precision website just sucks, in my opinion.

yeah, I found that. .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?