• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk.com March Madness Bracket Challenge

• Staff
I'm upset I might not be able to pick Alabama to win the championship :( Hope they beat Florida and give me the chance :D

I'm in. My avatar is a girl for some reason, lol. I haven't kept up with college hoops this year so I named my bracket, 'a shot in the dark'.

When we can make our selections, someone needs to note that in this thread because I'll surely forget.

I believe the brackets come out a week from sunday.

• Staff
You have to have your picks in by March 21.

So boss, how far do you have Bama going? :D

The "Not Invited to the Tournament" tournament? The same one that Kentucky got bounced from tonight?

The "Not Invited to the Tournament"?

The NCAA has a limit on how much Crystal you can have within a 4 year span. This was simply our way of abiding by the rules.

The "Not Invited to the Tournament" tournament? The same one that Kentucky got bounced from tonight?

For the record, I hate Calipari and love how he has fallen. I also love how this shows how shitty the one and done crap in basketball is.

For the record, I hate Calipari and love how he has fallen. I also love how this shows how shitty the one and done crap in basketball is.
The one and done rule has pretty much made college basketball unwatchable for me. Let the kids go to the NBA right out of HS if they want. Make it or don't I don't care. That leaves the other kids who want to play in college and it might be watchable again. I couldn't name more than 2 college players now. The teams just don't stay together long enough to build a loyalty or liking for one. I'm a UNC fan but can't name anybody other than the coach.

Heard a stat this morning, your more likely to hit 4 aces in the same round of golf than to choose a perfect bracket.

That shit cray.

BigJim looks to be the first casualty. Marquette looks to be my first lost but I didn't have them going any father than this game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520