• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Bowl 50

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this game deserves it's own thread.

superbowl502-800x445.jpg

Personally I don't see how the Broncos keep it close in this one.

As a life long Broncos fanboy I'm obviously a homer but the Panthers scare the crap outta me. I think the Broncos defense needs to come out and punch Carolina in the mouth the same way Seattle's defense did to the Broncos a few years ago.

As a life long Broncos fanboy I'm obviously a homer but the Panthers scare the crap outta me. I think the Broncos defense needs to come out and punch Carolina in the mouth the same way Seattle's defense did to the Broncos a few years ago.

^^^ This^^^

I'd love to see both teams come out for the coin toss and have the field simply implode. Game over, nobody is a winner.

Unless the Denver defense show's some domination early on, it could be over quickly.
I don't see Denver scoring more than 13 points.

I can't argue a case against that. Their offense has been mediocre for weeks now. They cannot expect to keep riding on the defense's back.

But how long can a team continue to come out and just destroy opponents? Every team eventually comes back to earth and this will happen to Carolina before too long. Will it be the Superbowl? One can only hope so as I would love to see Cam crash and burn.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520

3. 15,300