• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The LIV (Saudi Tour) Thread

Oh gawd I'd forgotten all about Reed. I loved not seeing/hearing about him for a while.

DeChambeau thinks America should just forgive and forget 9/11. Despicable!!
For some reason, the PGA Tour has been tax exempt. Bill being pushed in Congress to remove that exemption due to the Saudi money/ownership.

Amazing what a few hundred million dollars will do to your morals.

Oh gawd I'd forgotten all about Reed. I loved not seeing/hearing about him for a while.
LMAO he tried to sue journalists for $750 MILLION for defamation.

And the judge just threw the case out. 😂

Had a soft spot for Reed over quite a few years. Thought he was a kid who believed in himself and had to prove his ability to others. Knew he had some baggage, but lots of people do.

This past two to three years, he's gone off the deep end. His self confidence has become full blown narcissism.

Looks like the US Ryder Cup team needs to rethink its stance on not taking more LIV players next go around. Couldn’t be worse than this go around.

Interesting take this week, LIV players will not qualify for world ranking points. I thought there was a path forward with an agreement between PIF and the various tours. If this just cage rattling, will it not all get sorted out in the coming months? If you put aside all the in-fighting, $$$s, politics etc. I'd like to see Brooks, DeChambeau etc back on the TV. I have never watched any LIV, it's not on any package I subscribe to and I've no real interest in searching one out. Some of the older players like Poulter, Westwood, McDowell etc. are all just treading water for a seniors tour. (But even then, will they be able to play in this, ie Champions Tour?) But some of the younger ones are still exciting to watch. Fast forward 2 years, will this all be sorted out?

But even then, will they be able to play in this, ie Champions Tour?
Well, it's called the "PGA Tour Champions" so right now I'm thinking no.

As for the OWGR, they knew the risk and they still took it.

IDGAF about any one of those guys who took the money knowing it could be the end of their PGA Tour careers and now they are stuck while crying foul. Fvck em

No Seniors Tour for LIV guys. Phil played some Champions Tour Events (and won) after turning 50 and was denied further play once he went LIV.

It's being reported that Jon Rahm is gonna sign with LIV for £450 million

Deal done! The next 18 months are going to be interesting!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520