• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

• I may break the images on the site including avatars, Please give me a hour or less I am trying to get all images hosted off server. If it looks broke that because I am working on it.

The Players Championship

utahgolf

Just Getting Started
Reaction score
Alright, time to break out this thread. Who is your fav and who do you think might be a surprise.

My favorite is probably Adam Scott, he is playing quite well and should be in contention. The surprise player is Andres Romero.. the kid has heart!

AND......

discuss

:usflag:

I like Adam Scott this week as well, although it's tough to discount the confidence that Anthony Kim is playing with right now. That kid can play.

My dark horse is Justin Leonard. He likes this tournament, and has been playing pretty well this year. You're right about Romero though. He's a danger to win any day he tees it up.

My real dark horse is Lee Westwood.

I'm picking Phil only because I think he is due for one....Thats the kiss of death.

Dark horse would be Henrik Stenson

I like Adam Scott this week as well, although it's tough to discount the confidence that Anthony Kim is playing with right now. That kid can play.

My dark horse is Justin Leonard. He likes this tournament, and has been playing pretty well this year. You're right about Romero though. He's a danger to win any day he tees it up.

My real dark horse is Lee Westwood.

Eracer do you have a real, real dark horse?:D

nospamming.net has live streams of
Yourflyis Open
Most Italians Open Chianti with a corkscrew
THE PLAYWITHMYSELF Championship

My choices...

Phail (oh why do I keep doing this?)
Sergio (and this?)
Ryan Moore
Anthony Kim
Padraig

I watched the 17th hole coverage online all day yesterday. What a hoot!

Brandt Snedeker put his in the water at 17 yesterday and just laughed. I like that guy. :)

My choices...

Phail (oh why do I keep doing this?)
Sergio (and this?)

Ryan Moore
Anthony Kim
Padraig

Well both of these guys are solidly in the hunt. Sergio got the benefit of playing early yesterday with no wind and the softest the greens are likely to be the entire tournament. Phil left a few strokes on the course but overall had a solid round.

Today we'll get to see if Sergio is for real this week or if he only had the odd low round in him while others played under much tougher conditions. Phil will have to tighten it up just a bit and if he does has a decent chance to win too.

Of course it's usually the weekend rounds that Sergio chokes like a cat coughing up a 5 lb. hairball. :laugh:

Should be an interesting few days.

I watched the 17th hole coverage online all day yesterday. What a hoot!

Great idea, I forgot they had that coverage online. I'll have to watch it today too. :thumbs up:

Kim is coming on!! Sergio's in the lead and Phail is -2. My picks are looking good so far. :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,780

Rockford35

2. 17,420