• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

Might be going to Fitchburg / Madison in WI in August for a work gig. Who's living near there for a ball whacking session?

Hey, I'm up for that! Like eclark said, I live in Madison so just give me some notice and I can get some time off work.

Being in Madison, we can hit the Dane for some Imperial IPA...I might have to sleep at my desk after a night of those.

Mega rechargeable battery and another part you switch to where you can use two hearing aid batteries. But they only last 24 hours. This thing is going to zap me good!
Hope everything works out well!!! The downside is that now you'll be able to hear ssmokin' calling you all kinds of things when you outdrive him 50 yards!!!!:D

Hope everything works out well!!! The downside is that now you'll be able to hear ssmokin' calling you all kinds of things when you outdrive him 50 yards!!!!:D
They say everyone (including myself) will sound like they just inhaled helium for awhile. My life will be kinda like being in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

They say everyone (including myself) will sound like they just inhaled helium for awhile. My life will be kinda like being in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.
So, change your screen name to Freddie Fudd!!!!:D

Might be going to Fitchburg / Madison in WI in August for a work gig. Who's living near there for a ball whacking session?

I live 20 minutes north but work only 10 minutes from the east side.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520