• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The return of Tiger (Again!)

He's -5 thru 9 so far and leads by 1 over Fleetwood and Hoffman.
That’s why I don’t gamble. :D

Benched Dez Bryant this week in Fantasy Football as he had not produced the past 7 weeks, of course, he scores a TD last night.:mad:

Might be time to go Opposite George.

PGA Tour dot com headline: "Tiger Charges Up The Leader Board"

When he teed off today he was T-6. Now he's T-5.

EDIT: Sorry, he was T-8, now T-5. Now THAT'S a charge!!
lol.gif

Last edited:
Love Tiger, Happy to see him playing well after so long away from competitive golf. Looks like he’s having fun and swinging pain free. Good for him!

Tiger +4 on his front nine in R3.

He's already surpassed my expectations.
Whether it be a Tom Watson or a Freddy Couples, I believe Tiger has the ability to compete on the PGA Tour until he's "ancient"... if he remains healthy. Compete... not win majors and maybe squeak out a limited field event once a season. He's a "middle-of-the-pack" player who will run hot and cold. I saw him miss putts today that would have gone in during his glory days. His interview after the round included him saying, "My good shots ended up bad and my bad shots ended up worse." The Tiger of old had the recovery talent of Seve. This Tiger does not seem to. Again, he's talented and will compete. He will give the sports announcers something to fill space with. The first major tournament he plays in this coming year will have more hashing and rehasing of Tiger's victory(s) there than of the tournament that is being played. He'll sell advertising and re-energize much of his old fan base.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520