• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Third Annual June Wisconsin ShotTalk Outing!

That reminds me of a joke...

What's the difference between purple and pink?

Her grip. ;)

ha ha ha lol, yeah, I play golf with a yellow ball these days. I'll play a pink ball too, I don't care.

ha ha ha lol, yeah, I play golf with a yellow ball these days. I'll play a pink ball too, I don't care.
I don't mind playing the yellow ones, I just haven't felt compelled to go out and buy them. I found a yellow Z Star once and it stayed with me for a few rounds. I usually only get to play 9, but still. I liked it, but I will agree with what some have said... I don't think they perform exactly the same as the white. Last longer, but don't stop as quick.

I love the way the Srixons feel. I can usually loose a ball before I get 6 rounds out of it

Haven't hit a srixon yet. Keep waiting for a big sale on penta tp on lostgolfballs.com I love those things.

Haven't hit a srixon yet. Keep waiting for a big sale on penta tp on lostgolfballs.com I love those things.
I grabbed a dozen of the Pentas from dicks, really interested to try them. I also want to try callaway tour iz's too.

I grabbed a dozen of the Pentas from dicks, really interested to try them. I also want to try callaway tour iz's too.
I haven't tried the newer version yet, but I really like the earlier version. I don't get a ton of spin on the driver, but i get a lot of spin around the greens and on wedges.

I haven't tried the newer version yet, but I really like the earlier version. I don't get a ton of spin on the driver, but i get a lot of spin around the greens and on wedges.
Yeah that's what these were, the first version I think. They were in sale for $30/dz which is about the most I will pay for a dozen balls.

I think you will like them. They last a long time too, they don't seem to shred on full wedges like some.

I think you will like them. They last a long time too, they don't seem to shred on full wedges like some.
How do they feel off the putter?

I got some Pentas... didn't really like them.
really like the Callaway HX Hot Bite too

June... Might think about pushing this back to Aug, and hope there is no snow..... Its snowing here now.:confused:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520