• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WBL vs. sssmokin: Rd. 1

Razor has a bad back also, and always says: "37 years in the masonry business have taken their toll.............size 50 shirt and size 2 hat".....................LOL. :laugh:

Razor has a bad back also, and always says: "37 years in the masonry business have taken their toll.............size 50 shirt and size 2 hat".....................LOL. :laugh:

And a liver that needs a vacation.:laugh:

Made myself laugh.

I can't see how I could...........LOL. I look like 94 years old in that pic......all hunched over. (My back was shot after 18 holes, as usual). I could hardly climb in WBL's car. :(

sssmokin

Oh no!! Here come the excuses now!! :D (His back was pretty bad the last couple of holes we played)... :D

But so was mine!! :D

I can't see how I could...........LOL. I look like 94 years old in that pic......all hunched over. (My back was shot after 18 holes, as usual). I could hardly climb in WBL's car. :(

Yeah, but the look on your face says, "you talkin' to me? You talkin' to ME?":laugh:

Razor can get serious, and has some excellent tips.............such as, "never trust a fart!" :laugh:

That's Razor's Mustang and is very cool. Large tires on the back, souped up engine, loud exhaust, racing cam so idles rough, 4-speed. Totally restored and very fast. That is the original Mustang year, early serial number. :D

64 1/2??? That's sweet!!

Had a 66 ragtop once...99 ragtop, also. 99 was souped up and quite a bit of fun. Then came the divorce, car got sold...man I miss those 2 cars.

warbirdlover
Quote:

sssmokin
Oh no!! Here come the excuses now!! :D (His back was pretty bad the last couple of holes we played)... :D

But so was mine!! :D
I'm not making any excuses................I said AFTER 18 HOLES!!!!:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35