• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you build today?

arg-fallbackName="PaPaD"/>
This week's bag - some component irons and some OEM stuff too:

20150511_164233_zpsqdcxg4lv.jpg

20150511_164246_zpsosmt9v67.jpg

20150511_164235_zpsec96qes6.jpg

A "Perfect Club". Who was the short guy on The Golf Channel who hawked those?? After seeing one of the "Perfect Clubs", I may have to go buy me a Niblick!!!!

Peter Kessler - SWMBO and I fell for the hype way back in the day and hers has never left her bag. Mine has been in an out a gazillion times. This and the original Adams Tight Lies are a few of the only gimmick clubs that actually work. I can hit this thing on a rope about 170. Playing at Augustine tomorrow - we'll see how this bag behaves.

arg-fallbackName="azgreg"/>
The perfect club - 3/4i, 7w. Damn man, tell it to make up it's mind.

arg-fallbackName="subsonic"/>
You go papaD! What is the story behind the Acer heads?

arg-fallbackName="limpalong"/>
It's a simple tale. I logged into my account at Hireko, ordered heads shafts, ferrules and grips, assembled them and put them in my bag. We all lived happily ever after.
The life of a retired old man who has taken up a second career as a golf club ho'!!!! He's all Ping. Then, when we make fun of him and his Ping love, he goes and buys a bunch of glue-together, el cheapo (sorry, Sergio), Northwestern knockoffs. Sheesh!!!!;)

arg-fallbackName="subsonic"/>
Taken up a second career as a club ho? He was a ho long before he retired.

The life of a retired old man who has taken up a second career as a golf club ho'!!!! He's all Ping. Then, when we make fun of him and his Ping love, he goes and buys a bunch of glue-together, el cheapo (sorry, Sergio), Northwestern knockoffs. Sheesh!!!!;)

They are El Cheapo Callaway knockoffs, I think. BTW - they hit the golf ball as solid, high and straight as any of my PING hoard.......and P.S. I'm way too old to make any purchases based on anything you knuckleheads say about me. ;)

Taken up a second career as a club ho? He was a ho long before he retired.

I've been ho-ing since about 1998-ish. As soon as I got fairly proficient at building and repairing clubs, I realized how much fun it was to see what I can shoot with a different set. The longest I ever kept a set was to win a $100 bet...........I think it was 3 months. Hey, it's my money......I can waste it anyway I want!

arg-fallbackName="ualtim"/>
The Perfect Club. I can still hear Kessler's voice from that damn infomercial.:D

Best infomercial club I have come across is the Guerin Rife 2 Bar putter. Still the best rolling and distance control putter I have ever putted with (and I have putted with a bunch of them...probably have a dozen or more still in the collection). Once I tweaked the weight up to where I like it, it never left the bag.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back