• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What'd You Shoot Today?

had my first under par 18 hole of the year yesterday, 36-35=71....1 under but i missed two 3 foot putts so i could of been lower, hit 15 greens and only made 2 birdies with 1 bogey and the rest pars, if i could learn to read greens i would shoot in the 60's most of the time. and the course was 6600 yards with a 71.5 rating with a slope of 122

Been playing well lately, went to a belly putter and made a big difference for me, my last 4 rounds have been -1, +2,+2, and -1 and all at different courses. I have averaged 32.5 putts for the last year and a half and the last 4 rounds were 32, 24, 27, and 28

hit my first club about a month ago,
played my first 18 today (walked)
hit a 116 :D 64 first 9, 52 back 9

75 today. 3 birdies, 6 bogeys. Things were clicking pretty good and then I made a couple of silly mistakes. I righted the ship for a change though.

hit a score that was far to high to mention in roasting heat which is rare over here as last week was lashing rain and mist!

hit a score that was far to high to mention in roasting heat which is rare over here as last week was lashing rain and mist!

One of the guys I played with today shot a 98 and he said, "Well, at least I broke the temperature".:ugly25:

Haven't played Pauquette in awhile so I hit it early this morning before the Churches let out. Lately it seems like I just haven't been playing this course all that well. 9 holes par 36. I struggled to get a 43, had 4 pars but also had 2 doubles which hurt. Putting was decent with 15 total & I actually had 1 hole with a 3 putt, but also had 4 holes with a single. All in all it wasn't bad, but today was weird as the 3w would go hot then cold.

91 today 46-45.

8 pars,a bird.did have a stint where i had 3 straight pars including the 2 hardest holes.had to quads that really hurt.

Shot an ugly 40 yesterday. I'm hitting the ball more solidly but spraying it all over the place, often in horrible places. Close to getting my game back though.

89 yesterday....too many double's..:mad:

I shot in the eighties, so I cant complain to much.

I shot a 30 on a nine hole par 3. Not to shabby for me.

99 - It was all 1's & 2's but with a bunch of 3 putts and a couple of lost balls. :(

The long irons on my AP1's are starting to come around.:)

walked nine yesterday,.....8 over, 44..........bogey on every hole, par on 9

missed a 6 foot putt on a par 5 for birdie, ended up three putting :mad:

hit the ball well,.....chipping was alittle off, leaving me long putts. but had fun! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301