• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WITB for 2009

LyleG

gear head
Reaction score
Well my bag rebuild is finally complete.

Driver - Titty 905R with speeder 757 S flex
4 wood - Titty 975f accuflex evo S flex
3-pw - Titty 735.cm chrome S300's
50* - Vokey chrome S300
54 (55) and 60 - Vokey spinmilled satins S300
Putter - Odyssey whitehot XG #9 in tour black finish
bag - sunmountain superlight 3.5
ball - pro-v1x
fullbag.JPG
905R.JPG
975f.JPG
735-3iron.JPG

the rest of it
735-PW.JPG
vokey60.JPG
whitehot.JPG
whitehot2.JPG

A near totally Titty bag? What happened?

I have always liked Titleist gear and long thought it to be amongst the best looking products on the market. This is finally a giving in of sorts.
My other reason is financial. As much as I like and value components I just cant stand the crappy resale value. For a guy who likes to experiment and try different sticks ona regular basis the components begin to lose their value thanks to horrible resale numbers. I buy a 905R used for $100, I know I can turn around and resell it for a $100. I buy an SMT driver for $100, I am luck to get $40 when I dump it.

And lastly, there is simply a giant lack of high quality , good looking stuff available for LH in the component arena.

I do still have a full component bag ready to go in case this one pisses me off though.

Really like the irons, super nice. Putter looks sweet too, love the look of the heel shafted putters.

I have my first spin milled coming, picked up the new black nickel 60*. Should be here any day.

Looks sweet Lyle. Like the putter especially. Hmmmm.......

Those irons look sweet! The 905R isn't too shabby either.

I hear you about the resale value of component as well as the stellar looks of most of the Titleist offerings.

That's putter is awesome.

Great looking sticks, but, for someone who makes his own clubs, you'd think you'd know how to not have your clubs bass ackwards.

Take the putter out and I'd have that bag in a heartbeat. I'll keep the headcover and put it on my Scotty.

Nice setup tho Lyle, a fellow lefty appreciates. :thumbs up:

Really like the irons, super nice. Putter looks sweet too, love the look of the heel shafted putters.

Agreed! The irons look amazing, and I want your putter, it's beautiful!

Nice lookin' set of sticks ya got there!

Nice looking clubs. I especially like the look of the irons.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520