• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012 Season

I hope Suh gets hit by a bus... friggin douche. The Aints probably paid him to hurt someone from the Packers while scouting him to come be a part of their bounty program. He would fit in with that scumbag organization just fine.

Wow! Someone is sure cranky... FYI, Suh looked dominant yesterday.

Nice start for the season for your Niners Jim. My Cards got a win, but they still looked like........the Cardinals.

Nice start for the season for your Niners Jim. My Cards got a win, but they still looked like........the Cardinals.

I was very impressed with my Niners, I like that they are looking good this early. Cards are my sleeper pick this year!

Wow! Someone is sure cranky... FYI, Suh looked dominant yesterday.
Not cranky, just don't care for thugs who stomp on people with their cleats in professional football, that's all. These guys run enough risk of injury just playing the game. There is no room for that.

Not cranky, just don't care for thugs who stomp on people with their cleats in professional football, that's all. These guys run enough risk of injury just playing the game. There is no room for that.

LOL. If Suh wanted to hurt him, he would have actually stomped him. That was more of an idiotic, "get the f off me" maneuver than a stomp. It's good to be 1-0!

Also, before you get all high and mighty about your Packers, watch this CHEAP SHOT video:

Bears still suck. Pack>Bears. I love Jay Cutler and hope he's the Bears qb for some time to come.

Cutler cost me a lot in Fantasy this week. My opponent had the Packers D :(

LOL. If Suh wanted to hurt him, he would have actually stomped him. That was more of an idiotic, "get the f off me" maneuver than a stomp. It's good to be 1-0!

Also, before you get all high and mighty about your Packers, watch this CHEAP SHOT video:
You call that a punch? I've seen worse cheap shots at the local kindergarten

Did the Bears recently make some kind of trade involving "four second 'round' picks?" Maybe misinterpretted by Cutler AKA Suckbag of the Chicago Bears AKA Suckbagbonanza as four INTs in 2nd game of the season???

Cutler always looked like he just lost a boxing match to a vastly superior opponent after 11 rounds when the match should've been called in the 2nd. It doesn't help that he hasn't realized he's only supposed to throw to the guys who are wearing the same shirt he is. SUCKBAG.

In Cutler's defense... it's hard to pass when your offensive line disappears and you lose a top 5 RB in the league for a half of the game. The only reason that Green Bay's offense looked as good as it did (Aaron Rodgers wasn't exactly amazing) is because Chicago kept giving Green Bay amazing field position.

Two things are becoming clear to me:
1. The Bears will only go as far as the O line and Cutlers attitude take them
2. Green Bay is VERY overrated.

You call that a punch? I've seen worse cheap shots at the local kindergarten

lol just saying, that's an automatic ejection. they missed the call so it should have been a suspension once the game was reviewed.

Oh God my Bears suck! lol

It always depends on Cutler. Big game= Big Win Bad Game = We suck big time.
That's the advantage the Niners have. Alex Smith has a good game and they look awesome. He sucks (as usual) they still manage to win somehow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301