• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Beijing Olympics 2008

I said the sport is CONSIDERED a joke, not by me though. I realize how tough it is.

Whether or not it should be in the Olympic games I don't know. If table tennis is, then I guess anything could be good enough for the Olympics.

Women's Gymnastics:

Ouch, Sacramone won't sleep tonight.

I don't know where you live... but if you think soccer has not been the #1 sport on this planet for a LONG, LONG time (regardless of how many BBQ's you've attended) then you are another example of a North American who has his eyes closed to the rest of the Sporting World.

Professional Soccer Leagues began in places such as England in the late 1800's. Liverpool Football Club, one of my favorite teams, has played on the SAME SITE since 1884. The legendary Anfield.

Olympic soccer had nothing to do with how/when Americans played it and everything to do with it being the greatest sport on the planet.
lmfao...thank you for the history lesson...

/bows down to the all mighty sport of all sports, because i am just a stupid american that knows no better. :rolleyes:

lmfao...thank you for the history lesson...

/bows down to the all mighty sport of all sports, because i am just a stupid american that knows no better. :rolleyes:
Truer words were never spoken...(polly want a cracker???)

I am very disappointed in the showing by the Canadian athletes at these games. I'm not sure what the problem is? Funding? I realize that Canada is a smaller nation, but to be shut out so far is pretty discouraging :(

I am very disappointed in the showing by the Canadian athletes at these games. I'm not sure what the problem is? Funding? I realize that Canada is a smaller nation, but to be shut out so far is pretty discouraging :(
its the SUMMER games...remember, canada = winter, cold, and sheep

its the SUMMER games...remember, canada = winter, cold, and sheep

In defense of the Canucks, Canadian sheep are HAWT!

The Canadian Sheep Federation

top_2.gif

top_3.gif

bottom.gif

awww.muttonbone.com_images_sheep_ani1.gif

If only sheep lovin' was an Olympic sport.

If it was Montana would only be populated with women right now.:laugh:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427