• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I joined a club

Next tournament is tomorrow.

Phoenix FORE! Championship

Perhaps the most appropriately named MGA event, the FORE! Championship offers one last low-pressure event before entering the summer swing of majors. While itself not a major, the tournament features the largest purse of the year outside of the World Championship. So a win here goes a long ways towards a money title.

Phoenix FORE! Championship 2016
Good luck! We want photos if you bean a spectator. :)

Second place bitches! Shot a 39/43 82 (86 with penalty strokes). The wind picked up on the back side giving me some fits. Another guy in my group shot a 77 for s self disqualification. The winner shot a 81 with (82 with penalty stroke). I also got closest to the pin. Not a bad day. The course was in fantastic condition.

Second place bitches! Shot a 39/43 82 (86 with penalty strokes). The wind picked up on the back side giving me some fits. Another guy in my group shot a 77 for s self disqualification. The winner shot a 81 with (82 with penalty stroke). I also got closest to the pin. Not a bad day. The course was in fantastic condition.

Good shooting Greg!!

Thanks Steve. The flat stick was really working today.

Calling Limp and WBL. Your new putter is here!
Nah! Think I'm going to buy myself a game by spending $400 on a Scotty just like Spieth makes his putts..... Woops! After Spieths' day today, maybe not!!!!;)

Calling Limp and WBL. Your new putter is here!
I did it with this ugly thing that I bought at Van's Golf Shop for about $40.

tigershark-gw3-putter-xl.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423