• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MASSIVE SHOP BLOWOUT

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Orders take anywhere from 4-21 business days when shipping from Canada. Usually much closer to the latter. Patience grasshopper.

You mean something like the orange and black ones that are already on them LOL.

that's funny - I figured you may have blown them off and carried them over to other clubs...
I really don't need them, but when has that stopped anyone from buying golf equipment...

Orders take anywhere from 4-21 business days when shipping from Canada. Usually much closer to the latter. Patience grasshopper.

I understand with the stupid customs but do U have any sort of tracking information so I can make arrangements to be home/ Have people ready to install it for me?

Graman UL780 (limey) S flex plays 44.5 to 45 in driver $60

OK, after doing some research on this I think I want it.
Questions though (sorry):
* How long will it play in a bore-through? May need to get an extension if shorter than 44 1/2".
* Comparing apples to oranges here but will this play slightly stiffer (tip flex especially) compared to my 76g Stiff V2?
* Most importantly, will shipping to Portland, Victoria, Aus ZIP 3305 blow this deal out of the water?:laugh:
Thanks

I understand with the stupid customs but do U have any sort of tracking information so I can make arrangements to be home/ Have people ready to install it for me?

No tracking info available for regular mail sent from Canada to USA. Talk to your customs about that, they're the ones that does that idiocy.

Even if you're not home, you can pick it up at your local post office the same day.

I love and hate waiting for equipment. It's funny, because everytime I see the Fedex truck on my street I think "He's gotta be going to 2825, gotta be." It's pretty funny.:laugh:

R35

I love and hate waiting for equipment. It's funny, because everytime I see the Fedex truck on my street I think "He's gotta be going to 2825, gotta be." It's pretty funny.:laugh:

R35

There is no better feeling than knowing that your club is supposed to arrive that day and passing the UPS truck pulling out of your neighborhood. :D
The only feeling better than the above is pulling into the driveway and realizing you wife is not home from work yet and you have pulled off the perfect stealth ho. :laugh:

LOL - this is my favorite:

WILLISTON,
VT, US 08/29/2007 7:50 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

The only feeling better than the above is pulling into the driveway and realizing you wife is not home from work yet and you have pulled off the perfect stealth ho. :laugh:

this is what im hoping on...

I'm starting to get everything delivered to the office...Don't have to deal with the GF at all on that one...

I just tell my wife what I'm buying and when it's coming, you bunch of wimps!! ;)

Lyle, if you still have the Ul440 silver, I would like it. Please invoice me thru paypal at your convenience. Could you also throw a shim in the box and charge me. My paypal ID is [email protected] Thanks alot Kevin (kwcsports)

Graman UL780 (limey) S flex plays 44.5 to 45 in driver $60

Lyle, not sure if you saw this post but it got bumped down:

OK, after doing some research on this I think I want it.
Questions though (sorry):
* How long will it play in a bore-through? May need to get an extension if shorter than 44 1/2".
* Comparing apples to oranges here but will this play slightly stiffer (tip flex especially) compared to my 76g Stiff V2?
* Most importantly, will shipping to Portland, Victoria, Aus ZIP 3305 blow this deal out of the water?:laugh:
Thanks

Oh yeah i totally forgot to even ask, cause im stupid. I have a R7 quad- With the diamana 83 fit in there? Or will I need to shim it or what not...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back