• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL Picks NEXT weekend - conference championships

I would rather give myself a :poop: pinky stunner :poop: than root for the Patriots.

That was 56 minutes of terrible football from Seattle. Those last four, though...

Oh, and as bad as I feel for #86...

S6LWDkk.jpg

Think there is any truth to Brady/Belicek being behind this? I mean Brady's stats were better in the second half and most talking heads say this had little if any affect on the outcome.

Also, 2lbs psi in a ball is hardly noticeable in feel. I'm sure Brady could notice though. My hang up is that the refs touched the ball after EVERY play. How did they not notice?

Something isn't adding up.

Think there is any truth to Brady/Belicek being behind this? I mean Brady's stats were better in the second half and most talking heads say this had little if any affect on the outcome.

Also, 2lbs psi in a ball is hardly noticeable in feel. I'm sure Brady could notice though. My hang up is that the refs touched the ball after EVERY play. How did they not notice?

Something isn't adding up.
All the talking heads are saying Tom terrific is behind this. He's the quarterback, who else touches the ball is on every play?

All the talking heads are saying Tom terrific is behind this. He's the quarterback, who else touches the ball is on every play?
The refs.

Sure they aren't brady but they are still professionals. Do something enough and eventually you start to notice little things that others don't. I still can't reconcile the refs not noticing.

I don't buy the story. The team presents the balls to the officials for inspection before the game, and don't see them again until game time. That means they would have to deflate them on the sideline.

The refs.

Sure they aren't brady but they are still professionals. Do something enough and eventually you start to notice little things that others don't. I still can't reconcile the refs not noticing.
I got nothing for that.
I don't buy the story. The team presents the balls to the officials for inspection before the game, and don't see them again until game time. That means they would have to deflate them on the sideline.
Yep

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422