• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ultimate Shot Talk Golf Outing

Latest list of people either planning on coming or thinking about it.

2nd weekend in April, Chattanooga,Tn. Harrison bay golf course.

mddubya
WBL
ssmokin
Wi-Golfer
Eracer
VtDivot--maybe?
Jeff4i
FATCITY
DH4816
Andy_79 --maybe
eclark--maybe
Doc---maybe
VTDivot--possibly
ualTim---slight possibility
JArmour
Dagris--maybe
APowell1990
DouginGa

Are VTDivot and VtDivot related?:p

The list keeps growing people, this is shaping up to be a great excursion.

mddubya
WBL
ssmokin
Wi-Golfer
Eracer
Jeff4i
FATCITY
DH4816
Andy_79 --maybe
eclark--maybe
Doc---maybe
VTDivot
ualTim---slight possibility
JArmour
Dagris--maybe
APowell1990
DouginGa
Crossfire

Spouses should stay home and take care of the kids. Then you married guys should return the favor, and let them do a "girls trip."

let me know when and where the girls trip is gonna be. that should be more fun than getting together with a bunch of other old fat guys and golfing :)

seriously here, the tn state park sounds real doable for me. Love cheap (if you have lots of money your working too hard and not golfing enough) and can swing the drive. figure me in Mddubya, your a good man for working this. eracer also

OK, its a sticky for now to keep it going and attract attention.

Someone is going to have to take lead on this and gather some local info. Anybody in Tennessee?

OK, its a sticky for now to keep it going and attract attention.

Someone is going to have to take lead on this and gather some local info. Anybody in Tennessee?

I've already emailed the State park, they tried to call me today but I was asleep, I work nights. They are going to call me back Friday. I'm going to get some price quotes on the cabins, how many they will comfortably sleep, green and cart fees, ect... Anything else I need to ask them?

Eracer set up our adventure to World Woods so he is the guy to ask about details. Other than getting us overly drunk the first night, it went off without a hitch. :D

Thanks for the sticky ualtim, :thumbs up:

Chattanooga is a great area, have spent several days & nights there. Downtown used to be pretty crummy but it has come a long way. A menitoned before near the river has really changed a lot. The aquarium is pretty cool to see, haven't been to Rock City but have taken the road to the top. Ruby Falls sounds cheesy but it's actually pretty neat to see.

Obviously I have never golfed in the area but definitely looking forward to it. Depending on the location of the courses....I haven't looked any of them up...I may stay in town at the Marriot Courtyard.

The "tourist" attractions aren't too shabby if you like that kinda stuff. The outdoorsy type of crap.

It's good times, and Chattanooga is pretty inexpensive as a whole.

I'll pass on the aquarium, I live blocks from the new GA aquarium, and dont plan to drive 2.5 hours to see fish.

The only water I'll see is every hazard!!

A large group like this should honestly be split into somewhat of a similar handicap rating. I don't have one, but have an idea..

I don't need to be hacking away with a 5 or 9 handicap, when I should be alone with my 16 or 18 HC.

As far as the tourist attractions, personally I'll play that by ear. I'm mainly going to meet everyone that makes it, and play as much golf as possible. I may make a field trip at night, all depends on the amount of Adult Beverages consumed,

:ugly25:

It's the south, it's mandatory to drive after a few. :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520