• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WBL in bad shape

Am scheduled to get the old garden hose up the ass soon. Oh joy.....
Colonoscopy or enema??? If it's a colonoscopy, I'll loan the doctor an old Poloroid camera that's about 8" square. That'd leave a mark!!!

When I had mine, my wife asked the doc how far he inserted the camera before he found my head!!!:D

I guess you say things you don't remember after coming out from under the "good" drugs. If they don't know how quickly the drugs take effect, you can make all kinds of "manly" remarks to the nurses. They'll just think it's the drugs talking.

The worst thing about the colonoscopy is the stuff they make you drink the day before. When they say that stuff will take effect in 20 minutes... it's usually pretty close. You better be close to the toilet or you'll ruin a good pair of pants. If I had a vendetta against the proctologist, I'd wait and drink that stuff about 15 minutes before the scheduled colonoscopy. Wonder how far across the exam room you could shoot if you were "under" the drugs when it hit....

My wife said the same thing about that "stuff"!! She also mentioned the "after effects" of having it done.... This will be the first time for me. I'm a virgin so I hope they are "gentle".... LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520