• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

... but I can hardly buy a fairway with it. Really getting on my friggin nerves.

Couldn't buy a fairway on Friday. Played 5 wood and irons from places nobody should be found except rattlesnakes and ticks. Pulled shots outta my fanny that should never have happened. All day long, a struggle off the tee.
Saturday, left the RBZ in the basement and replaced it with a Tour Edge Exotics that I have stored down there. Had an even worse driving day. Lost the iron game due to being upset over tee shots. Terrible day. RBZ back in the bag, today. Don't think I missed a fairway all day. Long... Straight... Automatic. Nothing else worked. Fairways, irons, putter... stunk up everything except the driver.

This entire game is "... getting on my friggin nerves..."!!!!!

I think I'm about a 25hc before 7am and about a 11 after.
Love early a.m. golf. Of course, I'm up by shortly after 4 a.m., 7 days/week. By 9 a.m., it's naptime for us seniors!!! :>) Early a.m. golf is usually quick. Courses aren't bogged down with slow players. We see deer, squirrels, possums, beavers, coons, skunks, wild turkey, coyotes, and even the occasional armadillo. Early a.m., this time of year, does have a challenge with mosquitos. Deep Woods Off assists with that issue. People who don't learn to enjoy early mornings miss the most beautiful part of the day.

Shot an even 80 today my personal best. Had some amazing shots with my irons, almost had an eagle on #10 a par 4 dogleg left. Hit a 6 iron over some trees just past the turn then used a 9 and landed about 4 feet below the pin and rolled to a little less than 3 feet pin high.

Love early a.m. golf. Of course, I'm up by shortly after 4 a.m., 7 days/week. By 9 a.m., it's naptime for us seniors!!! :>) Early a.m. golf is usually quick. Courses aren't bogged down with slow players. We see deer, squirrels, possums, beavers, coons, skunks, wild turkey, coyotes, and even the occasional armadillo. Early a.m., this time of year, does have a challenge with mosquitos. Deep Woods Off assists with that issue. People who don't learn to enjoy early mornings miss the most beautiful part of the day.
I don't mind early mornings, walking 18 in under 3 hours makes it worthwhile. I just don't seem to play decent until the turn.

Shot an even 80 today my personal best. Had some amazing shots with my irons, almost had an eagle on #10 a par 4 dogleg left. Hit a 6 iron over some trees just past the turn then used a 9 and landed about 4 feet below the pin and rolled to a little less than 3 feet pin high.
How is that Maltby working for you?

how do I go from 39-34... to 41-40? in a bad mood,tried to play anyhow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520