• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Shot Talk Outing 2008

Might have to cancel myself out of this deal, something else has come up but I am not 110% commited to it just yet.

Since it seems like there is only 8 or so participants, I canceled 2 of the tee times. Currently we have 2 tee time slots, 10:50 & 11:00.

Why don't you "turn over the rains" to someone if you can't make it? We've got LyleG coming from Canada for this. WBL, myself, Zaphod, LyleG, Fitzpatrick, Edjdahl, etc. I've been looking forward to it all winter. Who are the others?

Sorry sssmokin'
Not able to make it either. Family function.

Relax, I will be there. Was able to push my other function to friday night so it's all good. Can't wait, going to be a good time.

I'm planning on coming as well. I talked to my boss about getting off a few weeks ago, and he said no promises, but most likely I will be there.

WBL, you said you wanted to try my Stulz, it will probably be in a J33R 8.5 after I get my Creation.

I will be there. I will likely have to call in sick to work so that I can get the day off (all Saturdays are mandatory now...our home office has to approve any requested Saturday off). But, I will be there.

Anything you guys need/want me to do or bring?

Fitz

Wi-Golfer posted: Relax, I will be there. Was able to push my other function to friday night so it's all good. Can't wait, going to be a good time.

WHEW!!!! Great news. :faintthud

Ok boys & girls, m1 last time for a roll call on everyone who is attending. Less than 2 weeks away & I am anxiously awaiting it. Going to scout out the area & find a nice place for either breakfast or an early supper meal. Anyone prefer one over the other? What time are you planning on arriving at Lawsonia? For anyone who forgot here is the website Golf Courses of Lawsonia

Map of Green Lake, WI by MapQuest

Ok boys & girls, m1 last time for a roll call on everyone who is attending. Less than 2 weeks away & I am anxiously awaiting it. Going to scout out the area & find a nice place for either breakfast or an early supper meal. Anyone prefer one over the other? What time are you planning on arriving at Lawsonia? For anyone who forgot here is the website Golf Courses of Lawsonia

Map of Green Lake, WI by MapQuest

I'm in. I'm okay with eating either before or after the round, so whatever most people go for, I'm fine with that. Since our first tee time is at 10:50, I figured I'd show up at about 10:00 or so, unless we decide to do breakfast, in which case I'd show up a bit earlier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520