• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2022 Masters Banter Thread

Cam kinda came back to earth today, call it the Bryson effect maybe? Sure seems like playing with him is difficult

WBL surges to the 2nd round lead:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 9.15.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 9.15.50 AM.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 99
WBL surges to the 2nd round lead:
Didn't know an old geezer like WBL could "surge"!!!! Hovland let me down. And WBL always picks Matsuyama. Good choice since he won last year. Oh, well... I'm still in 2nd. Matsuyama may eat some bad Kung Pao Chicken and upchuck today.

I got the most points heading into the weekend…kind of like my real golf game, north of 100.😄

Anyone who says something about the "big cat" being "back" will suffer the wrath of my monstrous banhammer 🤬
I will take all precautions in an attempt to relate the happenings of today while dodging the infamous banhammer.

The large stiped feline, recently recovered from a severe accident when his claws lost traction on a dark and curvy road, has discovered on a windy and cold April day in Augusta if is becoming difficult to keep his balls going in the direction he intends.

I so much enjoy Shane Lowry's attitude and play. Should have chosen him instead of Hovland in the challenge.

Scheffler just keeps making birdies and pars in these tough conditions.

I so much enjoy Shane Lowry's attitude and play. Should have chosen him instead of Hovland in the challenge.

Scheffler just keeps making birdies and pars in these tough conditions.
Scheffler has been unworldly consistent. Nothing seems to bother him. It’s his Masters to lose right now, other than Cam Smith’s holes 2-17 on Thursday, no one else is playing at the same level.

The cold weather is bothering Tiger a bit more today. He’s walking like I do when I first get up in the morning.

Any possibility of a Scheffler/Lowry final pairing tomorrow??? Would be a fun one to watch!!

Any possibility of a Scheffler/Lowry final pairing tomorrow??? Would be a fun one to watch!!
Scheffler should be there….Cam looks like he is heating up so Lowry has to continue to play some good golf to stay ahead of him.

Not in contention, wonder if Woods will WD after today's round. Might be smart rather than further damage the leg. He's noticeably having trouble.

Scheffler is just throwing darts out there and seems to be able to stop his approach shots on command. Some amazing golf being played.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520