• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I am Legend

JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING IT!!!!

Absolutely awesome movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt care for the visual effects. Why do the infected get really fast and strong and have awesome agility.....I prefer the rage virus from the movie "21 days later", no dumb computer graphics in that one. The story for I am legend is good (heard its a remake of some movie called Omega Man?) and will smith is awesome.

I grew up with a German Shephard just like the one in that movie; well actually more than one Shep...

I cannot bear to see anything harmful happen to that beautiful animal.

I would cry. :(

That part was definately extremely sad, I heard a few ppl in the crowd almost crying when he had to kill her.:(

Oops. That is not the Will Smith movie.

Sorry. :(

definitely Will Smith's best movie.

I would like to go see I am Legend on the IMAX here in San Francisco, but will probably just rent the DVD...

I just found out recently, that Will Smith only chooses Sci Fi movies for his roles... that's cool.... Independence Day, I Robot, I am Legend, etc...

I am definitely going to see the Batman movie on IMAX this summer. :laugh:

Batman Begins is definitely one of the better action movies, plus the Jason Bourne series...

I would like to go see I am Legend on the IMAX here in San Francisco, but will probably just rent the DVD...

I just found out recently, that Will Smith only chooses Sci Fi movies for his roles... that's cool.... Independence Day, I Robot, I am Legend, etc...

I am definitely going to see the Batman movie on IMAX this summer. :laugh:

Batman Begins is definitely one of the better action movies, plus the Jason Bourne series...

Pursuit of Happyness...
Wild Wild West
Enemey of the State

:)

Looking forward to seeing I am Legend.

I didnt care for the visual effects. Why do the infected get really fast and strong and have awesome agility.....I prefer the rage virus from the movie "21 days later", no dumb computer graphics in that one. The story for I am legend is good (heard its a remake of some movie called Omega Man?) and will smith is awesome.

Actually, the original movie was called "Last Man on Earth" with Vincent Price...Omega Man was a different version.

$76 Million in the first weekend, WHOAH!

Pursuit of Happyness...
Wild Wild West
Enemey of the State

:)

Looking forward to seeing I am Legend.

His next three movies involve him being a superhero, then a romantic comedy...and finally a comedy with Nick Cage about two families forced to share a time share together.

IMO SMith has come a long way....from a punk rapper to a very gifted performer...and from what I understand, extremely well liked in the industry.

legend of bagger vance anyone? lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427