• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy from Texas

Thanks for the interesting welcomes, I had heard this was a really accepting place.
PaPaD, I won't mention the Cowboys as long as you don't mention the Broncos, deal?

Thanks again, guys.
JS

No way - you can stay here but the Cowboys still suck. This place is very accepting as long as you enjoy being called a dick on a regular basis. Other than that, these guys are teddy bears........I'm pretty sure they threatened to ban me after about 6 posts....:rolleyes:

No way - you can stay here but the Cowboys still suck. This place is very accepting as long as you enjoy being called a dick on a regular basis. Other than that, these guys are teddy bears........I'm pretty sure they threatened to ban me after about 6 posts....:rolleyes:
You mean 6 posts after you joined?

Whoops, thought you said 6 posts ago lol

If this really is Jordan Spieth that would be pretty damn cool. I've been a fan since he almost won the Puerto Rico open his first season. He's definitely my favorite. Seems like a really cool guy. Probably the best putter on the planet right now.

I think JS should tell Clark all about how his entourage/bodyguards are carrying Hi-Points.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520