• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Putters

If you don't want to spend that kind of money...

The GolfWorks - The Source for Golf Grips, Shafts, OEM Golf Clubs, Clubmaking Tools and Supplies

wpbaf4478e_05_06.jpg

What's the word on lead taping a putter? I want to make mine heavier on the head, by quite a bit.

That tells me all I need to know, thanks

E/ one more question, can lead tarp be removed?

That tells me all I need to know, thanks

E/ one more question, can lead tarp be removed?
Lead tape can be installed or removed... but NOT during the round. If you start a round of golf with lead tape, you can't remove some or all during said round.
Other than that, sometimes removal of lead tape will leave a little adhesive residue. GooGone, lighter fluid, etc. will take it right off.

Lead tape can be installed or removed... but NOT during the round. If you start a round of golf with lead tape, you can't remove some or all during said round.
Other than that, sometimes removal of lead tape will leave a little adhesive residue. GooGone, lighter fluid, etc. will take it right off.
Right, I figured that much.

I've had tape fall off in a round. Would that disqualify someone during tournament play?

USGA: Read the Rules and Decisions

See decision 4-2/0.5. If the tape falls off during normal course of play, you are okay. If you take it off or sling the club across the green and the tape comes off...... Don't!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520