• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

This weekend is the first significant cold front of the hunting season here...almost a 20ºF difference in highs between Thursday and Friday.

I can't wait to get in the woods this Friday/Saturday. Should have the deer on their feet!

*opens twitter, sees Mario Kart is trending, finds this picture:

DJT-Peen.jpg

*finds out why Mario Kart is trending, logs off forever.

I've been to those places Wi. Dachau is a solemn place. Really emotional. I had the opportunity to visit it twice. But once was enough. Hopefully the Olympic stadium follows so the day ends in fun.

If you have time, go to the BMW museum. You won't regret it.
IMG_1640-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
I've been to those places Wi. Dachau is a solemn place. Really emotional. I had the opportunity to visit it twice. But once was enough. Hopefully the Olympic stadium follows so the day ends in fun.

If you have time, go to the BMW museum. You won't regret it.
IMG_1640-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg
We got over to BMW but the museum was closed by then & it’s not open on Monday. We did see the M cars in their display as well as their huge showroom/restaurant/store. Hit the Olympic Park, toured the big stadium...all in all good time.

In Prague now, this city is pretty damn cool with tons of character & architecture,

During a commercial airline flight an experienced Pilot was seated next to a young mother with a babe in arms.
When the baby began crying during the descent for landing, the mother began nursing the infant as discreetly as possible.
The pilot pretended not to notice, and, upon disembarking, he gallantly offered his assistance to help with the various baby-related items.
When the young mother expressed her gratitude, the pilot responded, "that's a good looking baby, and he sure was hungry!"
Somewhat embarrassed, the mother explained that her pediatrician said that the time spent on the breast would help alleviate the pressure in the baby's ears.
The pilot sadly shook his head, and in true pilot fashion exclaimed, "And all these years, I've been chewing gum.

Meanwhile in the Northern Hemisphere, golfers are farewelling their golf sock tans.
View attachment 30753
One of those is me! I am VERY Caucasian. Working outside my entire life, I always sport a significant "farmer's tan". Was in a jewelry store a few years ago looking at wristwatches. When I took off my existing watch, the young lady was speechless. I asked if she had ever seen a "farmer's tan" before? She replied that she hadn't seen one that "colorful". I said, "Ma'am, just don't let your mind wander past the wrist or your imagination could do awful things to your composure!" She totally came unglued. Her boss came over to ask if she was okay. We both had a good laugh.
I have a further issue. As you know, a buddy and I own our own motorized golf cart. I always drive. So, my left leg sees considerably more sun than my right. I'm "tri-colored" during golf season.:D

EC122AF4-638B-4BDF-9294-D83D37BB1167.jpeg
Got into Budapest yesterday, we are on the Buda side a block from Budapest castle & have a block from the Danube river. The Pest side is ok but it’s mainly shopping, restaurants, & bars over there with not a ton of history. This side has the historical stuff, Rudas & Gellért baths, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301