• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

Back to Two Oaks and 42 and 40 for 82. They cut the greens this morning and it took awhile to stop running the ball way past. Sim Max was awesome today.

Still playing every day. Just not logging on and reporting each round. Hanging pretty steady in the 77 - 81 range. One brain fart can turn a 74 into a 77. A couple birds or a good bounce or two can turn a rough round into an 80. Working really hard on thinking where to miss. With that flag, is it better to be long... short... left... right.
Short. ALWAYS short. :D

75 this morning. Won back $1.00 of the $1.75 I lost yesterday.

9 pars and 9 bogies in a frustrating 81 with 37 putts. I think I deserved more than that, given the way I hit the ball. I shaved the hole more times than a nurse in a pre-op trim! On the positive side, I kept the dreaded doubles away.

Got to play with warbirdlover today. I beat him like a hostage. Ask him about my wimpy drive on #2, or the 3 wood i hit from 272 yards out (I came up 2 yards short)

Horrible day. PZ intimidates me. I start over swinging and playing like a dork. 52 and 44 for 96. I've never seen anyone hit a 272 yard 3-wood before. And most of his drives were 300+ down the middle. He's fun to play with. And that drive he's talking about was 304.:eek:But I'm gonna beat him next week! :rolleyes:

I played in a charity 9 hole scramble on Sunday, with my two sons and another junior, a new member who plays off 4. We had to use a minimum of two drives from each player. We had a blast, shooting 6 birdies and 3 pars, ending up with a nett 25!! My 12-year-old was on fire and my 18-year-old son holed 3-4 clutch putts that kept us in it. We won a hamper of golf goodies (balls, gloves, hats, tees, etc.), but more importantly, we got the bragging rights. It became quite competitive with some gentle trash talking. Gotta love scrambles!!

Better day today. Things are coming back around. Played with partners Mel and Dan and had 44 and 43 for an 87. Front nine missed some easy birds but only had one 6, a bogey on a par 5. Rest were 5, 4 and 3's. Beautiful day.

Was really becoming confident with this putter. Yesterday... She must have hit her 28-day cycle! Missed three short birdie putts. Lip outs on so many, yesterday. Ended up with an 81, but lost $1.00!!!!

79 this morning. Putter wasn't as balky. Two birds. Won back 25 cents of the $1 I lost yesterday.

Horrible day. PZ intimidates me. I start over swinging and playing like a dork. 52 and 44 for 96. I've never seen anyone hit a 272 yard 3-wood before. And most of his drives were 300+ down the middle. He's fun to play with. And that drive he's talking about was 304.:eek:But I'm gonna beat him next week! :rolleyes:
Always fun to play with you. Just play YOUR game. Swing YOUR swing. I had a rough day too.

Played with Kevin and Andy yesterday and shot 40 and 41. Was making putts again.

Today our "team" practiced for outing Monday. COLD!!! We only shot par.

76 this morning. 4 bogeys and 14 pars. Missed a 5 foot birdie putt on 18.

The 80 year old in our group shot even par 72, He had 3 birds and 3 bogeys.

Had six so split 3 vs. 3. Won $1.00!!! Might have enough quarters, now, to take the bride out for Mother's Day dinner!!!

I am PZ

Attachments

• 1620433641457.jpg
    1620433641457.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 59

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight