• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what song are you listening to ?

Rain Wizard - Black Stone Cherry, if you havent heard it give it a listen, right now though its the immigrant song by Zepplin

I wouldn't know, whenever he music videos come on I put it on mute and just enjoy the show.

Course, that's getting into the other subject that women are prettier when they are quiet.

amen... :idhitit:

thought i'd get some inspiration for my putting

Aerosmith- I don't Want to Miss a Thing.

this is why im hot- MIMS

it gets me pumped up for some reason... i like the beat.....

Goatster, thats a great song.

just picked up the cd about a week ago the whole thing is great

Rain Wizard - Black Stone Cherry, if you havent heard it give it a listen, right now though its the immigrant song by Zepplin

BSC another one i just picked up a couple weeks ago solid from the begining to end.

oh wow... dont get me started...:)

can someone say, generation gap??

I have no intention of "getting you started". But I lived through the beginnings of Rap. I know what it is. And what it is not. I will defer to you when it comes to knowing today's music, because it is what you are living through. But please don't pretend to know more about what I grew up with.

Hehehe. On a pure objective basis, rap is music.

I err on the side of calling everything music though, because it bothers me to no end when snobbish professors and family members think that few things beyond Classical is music.

Hehehe. On a pure objective basis, rap is music.

I err on the side of calling everything music though, because it bothers me to no end when snobbish professors and family members think that few things beyond Classical is music.

Just like my snobbish literature professors who called Science Fiction ill-literature. They refused to recognize it as having any literary value at all. So I hear what you are saying. I still say Rap (again - REAL Rap) is not music. It is free-form poetry.

But I tire easily of semantic arguments, so if you really want to call it "music", that's fine by me.

Just like my snobbish literature professors who called Science Fiction ill-literature. They refused to recognize it as having any literary value at all. So I hear what you are saying. I still say Rap (again - REAL Rap) is not music. It is free-form poetry.

But I tire easily of semantic arguments, so if you really want to call it "music", that's fine by me.

Actually I had never heard of it that way. An interesting train of thought...I like it.

Oh by the way, "Wow I Can Get Sexual"-Say Anything

Not listening to anything at the moment, but the song playing in my car was:

"Nightrider" by Dokken

"Whole lotta Rosie" - AC/DC

I'm a bit late the party here, but oh well.

At the moment, I've got Europa, by Carlos Santana, playing on my iPod.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520