• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I joined a club

We just had the Bastards (Masters), finishes second. Thanks you very much. As everybody knows when you win the Masters you get the Green Jacket. For the Bastards you get the Tunic Of Mediocrity.

bastards_tunic.jpg

Our chapter leader picked it up at Goodwill the week before the tourney.

Last edited:
"One whole dollar and ten extra cents blah blah blah"
lol.gif
The purse is laughable, but it serves a purpose. Every chapter plays the same 8 events and each event has the same purse assuming a full field of 16+ entries. If less entries the purse drops. This gives the MGA a chance to rank golfers nationally.
Global Money List

I'm currently ranked 107 out of 902, and ranked 108th on the "How's kinda hot" list.

The purse is laughable, but it serves a purpose. Every chapter plays the same 8 events and each event has the same purse assuming a full field of 16+ entries. If less entries the purse drops. This gives the MGA a chance to rank golfers nationally.
Global Money List

I'm currently ranked 107 out of 902, and ranked 108th on the "How's kinda hot" list.

108? How's kinda hot? Isn't that the average temperature for July in that Hell's kitchen you live in?

Global Money List

Was this supposed to say "Who's kinda hot" list?

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54