• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Might as well have a COVID-19 thread

There should be a game called Covid Bingo. Everyone gets to call bingo when someone lectures them to stay at home and wash their hands.

Or maybe a drinking game.

2001.jpg

Let's see, replies to various things:

My schedule really hasn't changed. Real estate is considered essential. Work has slowed a lot, but I have shown houses and put one under contract Sunday including a 3 hour session with my buyers. Big conference room, opposite ends of the table, cleaned up before and after. I just have to be a lot more aware and careful. I don't let my buyers touch anything in a house, and I use a hand towel that is washed that night if I show houses, hand sanitizer as soon as I get to the truck. Go to my office daily, only 3 there and we're all in different offices, 2 downstairs and 1 up. I'm in a small town, only 45 confirmed cases as of 5:00 yesterday, 7 recovered, no deaths yet. If I were in a hotter area, might have to be even more careful than I already am. I have made checking my temperature part of my morning routine. Haven't worn a mask yet, but I do have one when needed.

Will not wear gloves. 90% of non-medical folks who are using gloves are using them wrong. Washing your hands and using hand sanitizer is far more effective than using gloves for the general public for this reason. Example: drive thru folks at restaurants wearing the same pair of gloves for an hour or so, helping 20+ people. Your gloves were no good the first time you touched anything handed through the window, imagine how useless they are on customer 20. And I seriously doubt that if you don't know how to use them, you know how to properly remove them so they're not actually protecting you either.

The cat mask flipping the bird is great! Kudos to your son. I've seen the other one numerous times online, not yet in public.

Something funny/stupid to me: people in their car alone, driving with a mask and gloves on. Your gloves are now useless, and your mask is serving no purpose.

Speaking as one of the old timers around here, and pointing out how small and close knit our group has become, my opinion is everyone is entitled to their opinion and way of doing things and are welcome to voice them here. You want to disagree with me or anybody else, do it. But like FWS said, play nice kids. Everybody here is a little more on edge than normal for many good reasons. Consider that before you post.

Except for me. You can come at me any way you like cuz I don't like none you bitches....except Glark. Have to like him, his wife makes me be nice to him.

Passing the time reading more. Pulled out some Clive Cussler books I never read. Much better than watching the news or tv for me.

Damn, almost looks like Limp wrote this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520