• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk members...unite!!!

I'll agree and go a step further which will probably alienate me with a few, some of the disgusting pics will surely turn off a number of potential victims...err I mean members. I have never found the humor in some of the crap that gets posted here and never will.
New members can't even access the 'paid members' forum as far as I know...till like a year or something? So I don't really think that's part of the problem with new members.

New members can't even access the 'paid members' forum as far as I know...till like a year or something? So I don't really think that's part of the problem with new members.
one_chip_shot has already posted down there so I don't think the restriction is in place.

As a very tech ignorant, isn't it easier to fund a new forum? Asking for a friend....

7k to listen to you knuckleheads? da fuk outa here. ;)

So what happened? I noticed the site was down and now its back up. Did someone buy it?

Right!?!

I heard back from them, it was technical issue and shouldn't happen again.

Said I could buy ShotTalk for $7k. [emoji15]

You reply back and say you'll offer $700. They'll balk, and the dance continues. They will get some money, or no money. It will lapse again, and they then get $0.

There is no chance in hell this place is worth $7K. None.

If they take the 700 clams, we take up a collection and pay in equally. Then, we pay the yearly hosting fees, which would be cheap. This is such small potatoes. Find a hosting company that will put it on the back end of a server some place, super cheap. Many, many dogshit webpages are hosted this way. We're not running Amazon here.

R35

You reply back and say you'll offer $700. They'll balk, and the dance continues. They will get some money, or no money. It will lapse again, and they then get $0.

If they take the 700 clams, we take up a collection and pay in equally. Then, we pay the yearly hosting fees, which would be cheap. This is such small potatoes. Find a hosting company that will put it on the back end of a server some place, super cheap. Many, many dogshit webpages are hosted this way. We're not running Amazon here.

R35
Rockford? Oh yeah! I remember you! ;)

R35
Offer sent!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35