• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WBL in bad shape

Can you have drivers shipped to the ICU?

Get well bud!

As all have said already, we're all pulling for him.

What a crazy spring this has been.

R35

Talked to him this morning. He was on a morphine high, and I could hardly make out what he was saying. Didn't mention any "hot" nurses though, so figure he's not feeling better.................except for the morphine buzz...........LOL. Haven't been able to get his wife tonight to see how he's doing and his phone is off. ??????

Come on Jerry, you have to get out of there and make the outing in June!

Friday update: Talked to him this morning, and he sounded much better. Still no infection, so that's great. They're pouring on the antibiodics to make sure. He's on liquid diet so nothing going through down there meaning he doesn't have the bad pain. Not on morphine now........vicodin now (spelling) so that's better. Says he might be able to go home in a couple of days if still no infection, but will have to stay on liquid diet.

Update: I just talked to him and his wife. He's doing much better. Complaining about the hospital food, so that's a great sign. They have him on the "mush" now, and he said the broth was a lot better. Might be coming home tomorrow or Sunday if MRI shows the hole has healed. Will have to stay on restricted diet but what the Hell. I passed on all of your welcome comments to him............thanks much guys. He was cracking up over some of them. Wow..........feels like a giant weight has lifted. I couldn't get down there because of the flooding from the last 2 days.

thank you for keeping us up to date sssmokin, good to hear he doing much better and will going home soon!!:)

My problems are nothing compared to some of our buddies in here. I'm home and no surgery required (so far). The only good thing to come out of this is the 1/2 hour session with the gorgeous young blond handling and ultrasounding my right nut. If I'd felt okay I would still have a boner from it. Made my whole hospital "year" LOL. Thanks for all the comments but I'm okay. I just keep finding new and weird ways to experience pain.

Hope WBL "makes friends" with as many hot nurses as he can before he is discharged.

Get well cyber-buddy.

Hope WBL "makes friends" with as many hot nurses as he can before he is discharged.

Get well cyber-buddy.

That was the issue wasn't it, premature discharge? :cool:

Just kdding, glad to hear your home and doing better!

My problems are nothing compared to some of our buddies in here. I'm home and no surgery required (so far). The only good thing to come out of this is the 1/2 hour session with the gorgeous young blond handling and ultrasounding my right nut. If I'd felt okay I would still have a boner from it. Made my whole hospital "year" LOL. Thanks for all the comments but I'm okay. I just keep finding new and weird ways to experience pain.
Maybe ssmokin' can forward your post to that "gorgeous blonde". Next time she'll tell you it's an ultrasound device... just before she hits the trigger on the Taser!!!!
Good to hear you're on the mend, you tough old bird!!!! Glad I'm still a young flat-belly compared to you! :>) Do what the doctor says. Get healed up. The fairways and greens are waiting for you.

Hey WBL, it's great that things are working out, but avoid mixing blondes that have devices and your "boys". No good will come of that.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520