• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

this is amazing... i think

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I don't even have my volume on (it's actually not working, don't feel like finding the headphones). I can see the emphasis on the hands ahead, back of left hand at target and "swinging left" to release the club. If you hit some SW shots with only your left hand, it will give a similar feel. I was hitting 7irons 120yds. last week with just my left hand. I'm planning to go the range later, hoping they collected the balls. Good impact in that vid, it's a good feeling to have the clubhead doing the work and taking a nice divot after the ball, impact high on the face, compression. After a few dozen shots it feels like the clubhead is swinging itself, the connection from clubhead, to shaft, to hands, up the arms and into the body and brain is such an amazing feeling. It makes me wonder how I ever miss a GIR on the course when I get into a groove... my target is like less than 10ft. around, a green, any green, is gigantic in comparison.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online