• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

I've been hovering from 80 to 89 on my (easy) course. It's good for my ego. When I go play Waushara with sssmokin and jhmeg2 I'm around 100.

not a bad day of golf today. we have 27 holes at my home course (Waushara Country Club in Wautoma, Wis.). On Lakeview 9, I shot a 36. On Westwoods 9, I shot a 39, and on Bridges 9, I shot a 37. not a bad day... I think.

I remember when I shot the National Field Archery Association National Championship in '82. One week of shooting against the best in the country. I shot a perfect animal round on the last day and have my name in the record books. Ended up in 17th place out of 800 of the best archers in the nation. I was in 7th place after the first day. That feeling would be what I'd have if I could put together a couple rounds in the 30's.

I remember when I shot the National Field Archery Association National Championship in '82. One week of shooting against the best in the country. I shot a perfect animal round on the last day and have my name in the record books. Ended up in 17th place out of 800 of the best archers in the nation. I was in 7th place after the first day. That feeling would be what I'd have if I could put together a couple rounds in the 30's.
Wow that's seriously amazing man

not a bad day of golf today. we have 27 holes at my home course (Waushara Country Club in Wautoma, Wis.). On Lakeview 9, I shot a 36. On Westwoods 9, I shot a 39, and on Bridges 9, I shot a 37. not a bad day... I think.
Next WI trip we need to get together, I'd like to see how the game is meant to be played.

how the game is meant to be played.... watch the greatest game ever played....
Read the book and watched the movie, wish someone would turn the match into a movie. Would be a pain in the ass finding someone with the Hogan swing.

I hit the range last night, then played 6 holes...had 5 pars and a birdie. I'm feelin' good! Hope I can ride this wave for awhile...at least through the weekend, lol.

Nice! Maybe one day I'll be shooting like that!
I've worked hard lately. It's nice to see results, but I can easily have a blow up round. That said, I feel as good as I ever have. The soreness in my hands is all but gone and my back has been doing well*knock on wood*. Hope I don't jinx myself.

I usually play every Friday afternoon, but today I have to go look for a new truck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520