• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tour Edge Hot Launch HL3 Driver

After reading this thread I must be the KING of driver ho's. :(
tenor.gif

The first step is admitting you have a problem..................I KNOW I do, but you might change drivers more than me. Enjoy it until you've tried them all!
If that happens, then he has "hit the wall".

Hey WBL,

Let's talk shaft. You have the UST Mamiya shaft in this thing, have you ever tried it in anything else? Maybe that's the magic!?

Last edited:
Hey WBL,

Let's talk shaft. You have the UST Mamiya shaft in this thing, have you ever tried it in anything else? Maybe that's the magic!?
Whether it's the actual shaft or "made for" it's a great shaft. And it's regular flex which could also be helping me in my old age. I've been hitting this into places I only used to dream about. I'll say it again. If you get a chance hit this thing.

Yesterday, playing with sssmokin I hit a drive from the gold tees right next to the cart path left of the middle of the green. Rusty, the course owner and person who sold me the club, said it had to be at least 285 yards. Me. 71 years old. Geezer. I swear this driver is magic.

Yesterday, playing with sssmokin I hit a drive from the gold tees right next to the cart path left of the middle of the green. Rusty, the course owner and person who sold me the club, said it had to be at least 285 yards. Me. 71 years old. Geezer. I swear this driver is magic.

large-driver.jpg

Longer than usual honeymoon. What brand is your next driver going to be?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520